Care when you need it.
Assisted living offers a little extra help whenever you need it. From spacious and private apartment homes, to the sprawling lawns of our campus. Spend the day how you want to at Fall Creek Retirement Village. Our staff is ready to help at a moment’s notice, working closely with each resident. Around-the-clock assistance. At Fall Creek Retirement Village, you’ll see how much we care through the details.
Fall Creek Retirement Village offers you a sophisticated and charming community setting. Nestled in Pendleton, Indiana, the location is central to major medical centers, including St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital, Community Hospital Anderson, Hancock Regional Hospital Greenfield, and Community Hospital North.
- Outdoor courtyards, gazebo and gardens
- Welcoming lounges and living rooms
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Library, plus public library across street
- WiFi throughout
- Beauty/barber shop
- Modern, fully equipped therapy gym
- Studio, 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom apartment with private bath
- Individualized care assessment and development of personal care plan
- Nursing assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals daily with a la carte ordering 8 AM to 6:30 PM, luncheon salad bar, and scheduled meal service
- All apartment, community and grounds maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, cultural, and educational programs and activities
- Emergency response system
- Quarterly check of vital signs by nursing staff
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and alarm system
- Utilities included except telephone and cable TV
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Guest meals
- Personal service requests
- Personal laundry service
- Unscheduled transportation
- Beauty/barber shop services
It is just like being at home.
- Jeannette S.