At Rawlins House, our focus on family is evident in every aspect of our services.
For our residents in need of comprehensive long-term skilled nursing care, the “compassionate care” part of our mission shines through. Residents and their family are valued members of our family. Our dedicated skilled nursing staff is fully committed to their comfort, safety, and well-being – and clearly focused on doing all they can to help residents experience the best possible quality of life each day.
There’s an unmistakable feeling of home at Rawlins House, where residential and common areas blend traditional design details with familiar comforts to create a uniquely nurturing community environment.
Our semi-private companion suites are designed for comfort, convenience and caring support. In this secure setting, residents receive the individualized care they need, 24 hours a day, with a continued focus on their well-being and helping them live life to their fullest potential.
Services and Amenities Include:
- Personalized Care Plan – the resident, family members, care team and personal physician collaborate to develop the care plan
- Long-term, short-term and respite care
- Ongoing advice and counsel for residents and family members focused on wellness, optimal independence and quality of life
- Around-the-clock supervised care to manage complex medical and non-medical needs
- Three delicious meals daily and snacks served restaurant-style, with in-suite dining available as needed
- Planned social, educational and recreational activities for residents and family members, including special seasonal and holiday events
- Inviting family lounge with flat-screen TV
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Scheduled transportation
- Physical, speech, occupational and respiratory therapies available
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Hospice care for residents and their families coping with a life-limiting disease or illness; care is provided in a spacious, private suite when available
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay
Our Home Transition Program
For residents who are transitioning home, we provide community re-integration and home evaluations to help ensure a successful and safe return to the home environment. A home visit while the resident is still in our care provides a safety check and recommended adjustments. Plus, our staff provides advice and counsel to residents and their families with a focus on the individual’s wellness and independence.